Has my Survival Guide been helpful?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

* Photo Scavenger Hunt *

This activity you can do rain or shine!
My mom told me and my friend, Jake about this last summer. It was towards the end of summer and we were starting to get bored. She gave each of us a list of 10 clues and sent us off with a camera to take a picture of our own answer for the clue. Here are two examples and the list we used. You can ask a parent to make a list or if you have a friend make a list for each other!


Our 10 items were:

I am fast

I have petals

I am soft

I have wings

This is love

This is how I feel

This makes me smile

I am metal

I am an animal

I am red



As always - I hope you have fun trying this out! :)

2 comments:

  1. So far, so good- looking forward to the next installment!
    Kassandra said using Lisa's laptop!

    ReplyDelete