Has my Survival Guide been helpful?

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello My Name Is:


Hello my name is Jake. I am 9 years old. I live in Maine with my Dad, Tim, my Mom, April & my little sis Isabella (aka Belle, Bella, Izzy, Miss B., Flippydingles...). We live in the country and I go to a small PreK-8th grade school where there is just one class per grade. (pretty cool huh!?!) I will be going into the 5th grade in the fall, some of my favorite things are, science, pirates, animals, food, jokes, food, swimming, food...oh yeah and food! If your like me then you know that sometimes summer vacation can get boring. If your plans for summer are to just sit in front of the T.V. a lot then you are going to need my help! Almost every day I will have a new thing planned from making honey out of wild flowers to experiments using various household items. I hope that you will have as much fun reading this and trying out some of my activities as I am! Good luck! :)

5 comments:

  1. Jake,
    This is a great idea! Have fun!
    Love, Grammy Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jake on your blog, looks really good and you should be proud.
    Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful summer.
    Love Aunt Sue, Uncle Mike, & Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, I like your blog. It sounds like you are going to have interesting summer. I like the clover honey recipe.

    Keep up the good work.

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete